Thursday, July 15, 2004

Inner Joke

That's enough for today, Joey. I'm somewhat sorry that it didn't turned out as you may have planned. It's not exactly my fault, as I'm here, as silently promised, package at hands, life at risk, panic at heart. It makes me think even a smartass like you could fail. How much have you scored in your last percentil test? 0-dot-nine-nine-nine-nine-..., errr, I hardly can remember your exact number of nine-digits. Now I stop mumbling and start to act. I don't expect you to forgive me for opening your package, as I feel miserable about that, but I want to know a bit better the kind of trouble I have jumped into.

Whoaa.

A pistol. Joey, I can't believe you sent me to blindly sneak throught a restricted area carrying a gun! Surely there isn't the slightest chance of the powers that be sparing my life for this. Not for invading a highly secret zone with loaded...? fuck, yes, with a exotic, military gun loaded with EX/level-9 bullets. What now? It would be futile to blow up some cops. In this complex, Colostel cops are going to eventually... wait, there's a note inside, it reads "Yeah, I knew you would make it. Later, all you have to do is to search and terminate El Ramiro. Unfair, but please do it. Right now, don't think, protect your body as much as possible with your funny suit then shoot the glowing bars. --J"

No comments: